GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions are an integral part of the transportation contract concluded with us; any deviating General Terms and Conditions on your part shall only apply if confirmed by us in writing in advance.
We reserve the right to change these GTC at any time. The amended GTC shall come into force as soon as we have either published them on the website at https://www.steinplatte.tirol/de/allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen.html or made them available in any other way and shall apply to all legal transactions concluded after the GTC come into force.
You may only assign claims arising from legal transactions concluded with us with our prior consent. It is expressly forbidden to resell, transfer, etc. tickets to third parties.
4. our offers are subject to change. All information in information or advertising materials as well as on our website are non-binding.
5. information on prices and scope of services is available upon request at our ticket offices.
TICKETS AND REFUNDS
6. season tickets and elective tickets are issued on chip cards against a deposit fee of currently EUR 2,00.
7. the return of the undamaged and functional chip cards takes place at one of our cash desks.
8. tickets valid for several days are only valid on consecutive days; an interruption is not possible.
9. subsequent exchange as well as postponement of the validity period of tickets is not possible. Exceptions to this are tickets with a minimum validity of 6 days, for which an extension of the validity period is possible by paying an additional fee. Lost tickets will not be replaced.
The individual services, to which the respective ticket entitles, are provided by legally independent companies. The company selling the ticket acts only as its representative for the other companies.
Therefore, only the company in whose (ski) area an incident occurs is obligated to provide the individual services and for the consequences of any incidents; contractual claims (e.g. from piste safety or transportation) can therefore only be asserted against the company in whose (ski) area an incident has occurred.
10. in the event of bad weather, force majeure, avalanche danger, unforeseen departure, interruption of operations, weather-related suspension of operations (of individual or all facilities), closure of slopes, overcrowding of slopes and parking areas, etc., there is no entitlement to a (partial or full) refund of tickets, as the reasons for such restrictions, disruptions, etc. are beyond the control of Steinplatte AufschließungsgesmbH & Co KG.
Furthermore, it is pointed out that the announced start and end dates of a season are not "fixed dates": The actual operating times depend in particular on the weather, therefore there is no entitlement to a refund even in the event of a later start of the season or an early end of the season.
11. If the customer is prevented from skiing due to serious injury or illness, there is no right to reimbursement of multi-day tickets. However, the cable car and lift companies reserve the right, as a gesture of goodwill, to refund the costs at their discretion. Prerequisite is the presentation of a medical certificate from a local doctor. The injury or illness must be reported immediately.
We expressly point out that due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, there can be at any time again officially ordered individual closures or closures (individual cable car facilities, ski areas, etc.), individual border closures or travel warnings. Also in these or comparable cases, there is no entitlement to a refund or extension of season or annual tickets.
12. however, should there be a (renewed) official and permanent closure, border closure or travel warning affecting the entire ski area during the winter season 2021/2022, the customer may apply for a partial refund of the purchase price of a multi-day ticket:
The refund will be made for multi-day passes based on the actual possible use (example: if a closure occurs after the 2nd day of validity of a 3-day ski pass, the customer will be refunded the difference between the purchase price for a 2-day ski pass and the purchase price paid by him/her for the 3-day ski pass).
It is explicitly stated that no (proportional) refund can be claimed if Steinplatte AufschließungsgesmbH & Co KG is willing to perform, but the user does not make use of this service due to personal considerations/decisions; if, therefore, e.g., official measures should be ordered for the utilization of the services of Steinplatte AufschließungsgesmbH & Co KG (e.g., obligation to present a negative test certificate, a vaccination certificate, etc) and if the user is unable or unwilling to provide this evidence, no claim for a (proportional) refund can be asserted.
It is noted that compliance with the respective officially prescribed COVID-19 or other protective measures to contain a pandemic is the sole responsibility of the user. If the user is unable or unwilling to comply with officially prescribed measures, his transportation may not take place and no claim to a (pro rata) refund may be asserted.
You can find the general terms and conditions of our ticket alliances under
3 Länder Freizeit-Arena, sowie Tirol Snow Card und Super Ski Card.
CONTROLS AND DATA PROTECTION
13. transportation shall be provided after an access control has been carried out.
14. tickets must be presented to our employees or control bodies upon request and handed over if required. In case of refusal to comply with this obligation, the ticket may be blocked. 15.
15. tickets will be confiscated without replacement in the event of misuse.
16. for the purpose of access control and to prevent ticket misuse, a reference photo will be taken the first time a person passes through the checkpoint/turnstile. this photo will be compared by our employees with the photos taken each time the person passes through the checkpoint/turnstile. 17. the photos taken will be compared with the photos taken each time the person passes through the checkpoint/turnstile. the photos taken will be compared with the photos taken each time the person passes through the checkpoint/turnstile.
The photos taken will not be disclosed to third parties and will be deleted after the expiration of the validity of the ticket.
18. personal data may be collected for processing and documentation purposes in the event that the slope rescue service is used.
19. personal data will be stored only to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract.
20. the manner of application of these access controls is the responsibility of the respective selling companies.
21. the basis for obtaining a reduced-price ticket must be proven upon request, both without being asked when purchasing tickets and at lift access points, by means of photo identification.
22. in order to obtain discounted season tickets, it is necessary to present a certificate of registration, which must not be older than 3 months.
TRANSPORT CONDITIONS AND SLOPE RULES
23. the conditions of carriage and laws posted at the respective cableway installations are an integral part of the contract of carriage.
24. you are obliged to comply with the posted conditions of carriage, laws and piste rules/FIS rules, as well as to observe barriers and instructions of the piste service.
25. in case of violation of these conditions or regulations, the exclusion from the carriage and the withdrawal of the ticket without compensation will be carried out.
26. responsibility or liability exists only for the marked slope area or the open cable car facilities.
In the free ski area you are on your own responsibility and at your own risk.
There are no safety measures, such as safety guards, controls, barriers, etc. taken; exceptional measures taken there are voluntary and do not establish any obligation for the future.
(28) Liability for slight negligence is excluded to the extent permitted by law.
29. we are not liable for damages caused by misconduct of third parties.
30. the respective selling companies sometimes offer their own rescue service and they are free to demand compensation for the expenses incurred.
If any provision of these General Terms and Conditions is or becomes legally invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, this shall not affect the legal validity of all other provisions. The contracting parties shall replace the legally invalid or unenforceable provision with a provision that comes as close as possible to the legally invalid or unenforceable provision in terms of content and purpose.